KITCHEN SERVERY HUTCH CUPBOARD
This is a classic original built in piece from an original 1950’s home in Brighton Vic
This item is a unique original 1950’s feature of this home and rare to find. It it double-sided and accessible from both the Kitchen and Dining room with a servery cut out in the centre of the wall above the servery counter top.
The dining room side features beautiful original leadlight cupboard doors with sapphire blue coloured and mother of pearl effect pieces.
The timber is a stained pine
Measures and features as follows:
DINING ROOM SIDE, detailed from top to bottom.
- Top Section – 3 sections, left and right are the only 2 opening cupboards on Dining side, with 2 fixed shelves.
- Servery bench top – features wall cut out & small sliding door for access to Kitchen side
- Lower Section – 3 opening drawers above 3 lower sections, left and right are the only 2 opening cupboards on Dining side, also with 2 fixed shelves.
Overall Measurements: 1930 mm wide x 2140 mm high x 385 mm deep
Top Section: 1930 mm wide x 2140 mm high x 220 mm deep
Bottom Section: 1890 mm wide x 915 mm high x 385 mm deep
KITCHEN SIDE, detailed from top to bottom.
- Top Section – 3 sections, centre section only opening cupboard on Kitchen side, with 2 fixed shelves.
- Servery wall cut out & small sliding door for access to Dining side
- Lower Section – 3 lower sections, centre section only opening cupboard on Kitchen side, with 2 fixed shelves.
Measurement on this section are to be advise when we next return to this property.
The unit is built in and attached to the wall so please be mind full it does not have a back to the cabinet. This is not a freestanding unit and was built in situ when the house was constructed.
Buyer is to remove this item & to bring required tools
Please bring battery operated tools as no power on site
You will need to bring own helpers to assist with removal & loading
Location for pick up is Brighton, VIC 3186
Please note pick up is ASAP, within a mutually suitable time.
This is a building site so appropriate footwear must be worn & no children
Or pets will be allowed on site.