What is a secret garden?
A beautiful, mystical and magical space tucked away in your backyard. It is your own place to relax and retreat.
Now lets create your secret garden →
Outdoor Wonderland Fireplace Setting
Placing a fire place in your secret garden will act as a major focal point! It will not only create a warm and inviting feeling, but it will also help to relax the space.
Use our beautiful white mantel and cast iron fireplace inner as is, or too really add that magical touch try spray painting the mantel in a gorgeous brushed silver colour.
Simply install our gorgeous tin coach lights! There beautiful dark green colour will compliment the flora in your garden.
The beveled edge glass inserts in the coach lights will add to the enchanted feel of your secret garden.
To add another design element to your enchanted space try featuring mirrors throughout your garden! Simply hang our golden ornate mirror any where you please! The beautiful golden colours will add a special charm.
Recreate this beautiful fireplace scene with our products:
Enchanted Garden Path
To get in touch with nature try using our rustic timber railway sleepers! Simply lay these as a path leading to your secret garden.
These will act as a stunning feature while also adding that earthy element to your garden. Too really top of this look randomly plant some green shrubs here and there to make it appear natural and beautiful.
Recreate this magical garden path using our:
Vertical Succulent Garden
Vertical gardens are all the hype at the moment! They are an amazing feature both inside and outside the home.
So why not make your own succulent vertical garden to feature in your magical space?
7 easy steps to make your own vertical garden from one of our salvaged security doors →
- Simply remove the mesh from our period style security door. Spray paint the metal door frame a new colour so your vertical garden really pops.
- Use hardware cloth to cover the openings of the door. Make sure the grid is small enough to hold soil, but large enough to fit the succulent stems.
- Secure a plywood backing on the door frame.
- Pour the soil on top of the hardware cloth, using your hands to push it through the openings. On a flat surface, layout your succulent design the way you want it presented in the frame.
- Using a pencil make some holes in the soil, and then start planting away. Plant larger succulents first, followed by smaller ones.
Don’t worry about filling the whole frame, as the succulents will grow and therefore close the gaps. Keep your vertical succulent gardens lying flat for 2 weeks, so the succulents have time to form roots.
- Display your beautiful vertical garden! Try hanging it on an external wall in your secret garden or featuring it above your enchanted fireplace.
Make your own vertical succulent garden from our period style security doors:
Or feeling extra creative? Why not try making your own frame from our beautiful Tasmanian Oak Skirting Boards!
Hopefully now you are well and truly inspired to create your own relaxing wonderland.
We would love to hear from you! Please email us some photos of your secret garden transformation to email@example.com
(Photo source – Pinterest)